- 44th and 3rd Book Collection
- African Antiquity
- Barack Obama
- Biography & Autobiography
- Children's Grade 1-2
- Children's Grade 3-4
- Children's Grade 4-6
- Children's Pre K - Kindergarten
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Fiction I
- Fiction II
- Middle School
- Study Aids
- Test Prep
- Women's Studies
- Young Adult 10-12
- Young Adult 7-9
- Young Adults
- Barack Obama's 2021 Favorite Books
- Martin Luther King Jr. Book List
- Contact Us
- ABC Best Books for Young Readers
You are hereBack to top
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e - mail ad dress, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than f or the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (name, address, e - mail, etc.) may be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to process future transactions. We do not store credit card numbers on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s