- 44th and 3rd Book Collection
- African Antiquity
- Barack Obama
- Biography & Autobiography
- Children's Grade 1-2
- Children's Grade 3-4
- Children's Grade 4-6
- Children's Pre K - Kindergarten
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Fiction I
- Fiction II
- Middle School
- Study Aids
- Test Prep
- Women's Studies
- Young Adult 10-12
- Young Adult 7-9
- Young Adults
- Barack Obama's 2020 Favorite Books
- Martin Luther King Jr. Book List
- Contact Us
You are hereBack to top
One Love (Music Books for Children, African American Baby Books, Bob Marley Book for Kids) (Board book)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Based on the timeless song by Bob Marley
Now available as a board book that is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to learn about diversity, teamwork, and love.
One love, one heart, let's get together and feel all right: Adapted from one of Bob Marley's most beloved songs, One Love brings the joyful spirit and unforgettable lyrics to life for a new generation. Readers will delight in dancing to the beat and feeling the positive groove of change when one girl enlists her community to help transform her neighborhood for the better. It's a testament to the amazing things that can happen when we all get together with one love in our hearts.
- Heartwarming picture book filled with vibrant and upbeat illustrations
- Fun book to read or sing aloud for families or elementary schools
- Adapted by Cedella Marley, the oldest child of legendary musician Bob Marley, who has dedicated herself to keeping her father's message and memory alive
- Now available as a sturdy board book
- Makes a great gift and is a must-have for a child's bookshelf
- Books for kids ages 0-4
- Engaging children's book that teaches diversity and working together through song
About the Author
Cedella Marley has dedicated herself to keeping her father's message and memory alive, and performs with the Melody Makers internationally. She lives in Miami, Florida.
Bob Marley (1945–1981) was a Jamaican singer-songwriter and musician whose "One Love" was named song of the millennium by the BBC in 1999.
Vanessa Brantley-Newton is an author and illustrator. She lives in East Orange, New Jersey.
"Deceptively simple and brilliantly executed."-School Library Journal